Article successfully added.
A slipper built for all climbers and for all terrain, the local gyms, Joshua Tree slabs and Indian Creek cracks. Its asymmetrical shape and low toe profile accommodates all abilities. Beginner and intermediate climbers will fit these with a more relaxed toe curl. Advanced climbers may down size a bit for increased toe power.
- UNLINED LEATHER - Provides maximum breathability and comfort.
- FULL-LENGTH MIDSOLE/& OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Liner: UNLINED
- Midsole: 0.6mm FULL-LENGTH WITH SEMI-CRESCENT NYLON SUPPORT
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 13.5 US MEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: LEATHER
- Weight: 9.5oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)