The Elektra® was designed for the climber that has a lower volume and narrower foot with comfort and wants a comfortable fit and a modest amount of performance. The single later vegan synthetic upper is perforated to ensure breathability and keep the shoe tight over time. the 1 mm fulllength midsole paired with a slightly asymmetric toe profile will give you a sturdy enough platform to edge on or provide enough confidence for your off vertical endeavors.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- AGION® - Agion® Antimicrobial lining throughout the shoe and on the split tongue.
- NARROWER & LOWER VOLUME SHAPE
- FULL LENGHT MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- OPPOSING CLOSURE STRAPS - For maximum tension.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Liner: NYLON MESH
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm SENSITIVE FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US WOMEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 6.8oz PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)