Evolv athlete Ashima Shiraishi and L.A. creative collective Brain Dead reimagined the 2021 Zenist to advance diversity and inclusivity in climbing.
100% of profit from this colorway’s presale will benefit Adaptive Climbing Group, Brown Girls Climbing, DEI Film Festival, Long Beach Rising, and Young Women Who Climb: grassroots organizations that provide marginalized communities access to climbing.
The Ashima x Brain Dead Zenist reimagines the most sensitive shoe in our upcoming 2021 lineup. Designed for climbers who want maximum feedback on delicate placements, the Zenist features a single layer upper for a snug fit that molds to your foot. An aggressively cambered vegan synthetic upper provides power in overhanging terrain, while the EX-P midsole provides stability without sacrificing sensitivity.
Presale ended 7/2/2020. Shoes will be shipped on or before November 2, 2020.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- MEGA MOLDED TRAX® SAS TOE PATCH - For maximum performance and comfort.
- EX-P MIDSOLE - For maximum sensitivity.
- AGRESSIVE DOWN-CAMBER FIT - For maximum performance.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND - Puts the power onto the toes.
- SINGLE STRAP CLOSURE - Easily locks the foot in.
- SPLIT/OUTSOLE - For flexibility through the arch.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Liner: UNLINED
- Midsole: MX-R : 1.0mm half length rubber midsole (toe to arch)
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR rand (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 13.5 US MEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES) = 5.5 to 15 US WOMEN’S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 8.1oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)