Article successfully added.
The Geshido was designed for the climber that needs to excel on all types of terrain from moderately overhanging, to vertical, to off-vertical faces for long periods of time. The Geshido is built with a single later vegan synthetic upper, a synthetic upper will undergo less stretch than a leather upper, which will, in turn, keep the shoe feeling tighter and more powerful. The Geshido has a 2 strap hook and loop closure system for easy on and off. Equipped with a 1.2 full-length plastic midsole that will ensure that you have enough power to drive through small features and provide confidence during those technical sequences. The Geshido has a thinner heel rand to yield when the route goes past vertical but is paired with a dark spine heel midsole to ensure that there is plenty of rigidity and power to the toes when needed.
- Color: White, coral
- Vegan Friendly
- LV Downturned asymmetric profile
- Synthetic (Synthratex VX) upper
- MX-P : 1.2mm full length, Dark Spine heel midsole
- 4.2mm TRAX ® SAS outsole
- VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US women’s (including half sizes)
- izes: 2.5 - 9.5 US men’s (including half sizes