Article successfully added.
The Phantom Low Volume was designed for climbing the world’s most gymnastic problems and routes. It is for the climber who needs equal sensitivity and power from their climbing shoe. The shoe really begins to shine on steeper angles where toe and heel hooking are mandatory. The vegan synthetic upper built is on an aggressively profiled last to ensure your foot is always in a power position and that the shoe will not stretch too much over time. The Phantom Low Volume features two midsoles that act in unison. The first midsole is a variable thickness plastic midsole. The second midsole is a rubber midsole, cut out under the big toe for increased sensitivity. The heel features evolv’s most sensitive midsole, called the Dark Spine and helps drive power through your foot to the toe box, while remaining sensitive enough to feel small features.
- Closure: Velcro
- Insole: Unlined
- Liner: SYNTHETIC
- Midsole: MX-P : 1.0mm AVT & 1.0mm Half Length TPS rubber midsole
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: US MEN’S: 4-12.5 (INCLUDING HALF SIZES) US WOMEN'S: 5-13.5 (INCLUDING HALF SIZES) UK: 3-11.5 EUR: 35.5-46.5
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Weight: 9.9oz (280.7g) per shoe Based on Size 9 US MEN’S