Article successfully added.
A true all-around climbing shoe, the Skyhawk is built on an all-new shape that fits the lower volume and slightly narrower feet of beginners and advanced climbers alike. Unlined leather offers the maximum amount of comfort and ensures the shoe will mold to your foot. The synthetic overlay and lace closure system guarantees fit and performance in the gym and outside on the rock. The Trax SAS outsole gives the best in friction and durability so your shoes keep performing day in and day out.
- SYNTHETIC OVERLAY - Lace closure system to lock the foot in and maintain fit.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- NARROWER & LOWER VOLUME SHAPE
- FULL LENGHT MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- UNLINED LEATHER - Provides maximum breathability and comfort.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Gender: Female
- Liner: UNLINED
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm SENSITIVE FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US WOMEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: LEATHER
- Weight: 7.4oz PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)