All-around climbing shoe designed for the climber that has a lower volume and narrower foot and built to excel on vertical and off-vertical faces. The low-tension heel rand paired with a single layer vegan synthetic upper ensures that the shoe will be comfortable out of the box, but not stretch too much. The 1mm full length plastic midsole, and asymmetric toe profile gives you the sensitivity to find features on slabs and enough rigidity to power down edges on vertical faces. The Kira begs to be climbed all day, whether it is at the crag or training in the gym.
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER TECHNICAL SHAPE - Sightly down-cambered technical toe profile.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- MOLDED VTR - Variable Thickness Rand (VTR)
- Gender: Unisex
- Materials: Synthetic
- Midsole: 1.0mm FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US Women's
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 6.8oz Per shoe(Size 7 US Women's)