Article successfully added.
The Elektra is one of the best selling low-volume climbing shoes in the world. Anatomical fit that is great for beginners and advanced climbers coupled with great looks make it a no-brainer for a first time or repeat buyer. The Synthratek VX upper and Agion Antimicrobial liner ensure lasting comfort and odor protection. The Split tongue and dual hook and loop closure system provide easy accessibility and a secure fit.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- NARROWER & LOWER VOLUME SHAPE
- FULL LENGHT MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- OPPOSING CLOSURE STRAPS - For maximum tension.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Age group: Adult
- Gender: Female
- Liner: NYLON MESH
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm SENSITIVE FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US WOMEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 6.8oz PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)