Article successfully added.
The Elektra is one of the best selling low-volume climbing shoes in the world. Anatomical fit that is great for beginners and advanced climbers coupled with great looks make it a no-brainer for a first time or repeat buyer. The Split tongue and dual hook and loop closure system provide easy accessibility and a secure fit.
- Closure: Velcro
- Liner: NYLON MESH
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm SENSITIVE FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US WOMEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 6.8oz PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)