Article successfully added.
FITNESS CLIMBER LOOKING FOR A LOW VOLUME SENSITIVE SHOE THAT BLENDS COMFORT WITH PERFORMANCE ON ALL TYPES OF FEATURES AT THE CRAG AND IN THE GYM.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER TECHNICAL SHAPE - Sightly down-cambered technical toe profile.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP LENGTH CLOSURE - For a variety of fits.
- FULL-LENGTH MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Liner: UNLINED
- Midsole: 1.0mm FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US WOMEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 6.8oz PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)