Article successfully added.
Anatomically engineered parts and design provide the Kira with a comfortable fit without sacrificing performance. It uses a single hook and loop strap plus adjustable finish-pull strap closure for convenience and a customizable fit for the modern climber, making it one of the best technical all-around shoes on the market.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER TECHNICAL SHAPE - Sightly down-cambered technical toe profile.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP LENGTH CLOSURE - For a variety of fits.
- FULL-LENGTH MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Age group: Adult
- Gender: Female
- Liner: UNLINED
- Midsole: 1.0mm FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US WOMEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 6.8oz PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)