Article successfully added.
The Shaman Low Volume is a modern cambered shoe designed for the climber who challenges themselves with different types of climbing. Equally home on overhanging gymnastic and steep routes that require precise footwork. The vegan synthetic upper built on an aggressively profiled last will ensure your foot is always in a power position and that the shoe will not stretch too much over time. Excelling on every angle and rock type, if there was one shoe to rule them all, it would be the Shaman Low Volume. The tensioned heel rand will provide enough power and support to bear down on small edges, while yielding enough to climber those off vertical angles. The love bump plastic midsole places your toes into a crimped power position, while the knuckle box provides room, so you do not smash your toes against the top of the toe rand, these two features work in parallel to eliminates dead space under your toes and creates a comfortable and powerful sensation out of the box.
- Closure: Velcro
- Insole: Unlined
- Liner: SYNTHETIC
- Midsole: MX-P 1.6mm Half-length Love Bump midsole & dark spine heel midsole
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: Downturned Asymmetric with Knuckle Box
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: US MEN’S: 4-12.5 US WOMEN'S: 5-13.5 UK: 3-11.5 EUR: 35.5-46.5
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 8.7oz (246.6g) per shoe Based on Size 9 US MEN’S