Article successfully added.
All day comfort and ankle protection now comes with performance. Featuring Trax® XE edging rubber, The General gives an amazing amount of precision to the toes, making it a technical face climber's dream come true. Add on the cotton lining and leather upper covering the ankles for wide cracks and you the best "trad climbing" shoe ever made.
- SYNTHETIC OVERLAY - Lace closure system to lock the foot in.
- MOLDED TRAX SAS TOE PATCH - For comfort and durability.
- PADDING - Above toe box and around ankles.
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER PERFORMANCE FIT - For maximum support and edging power.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND - Puts the power onto the toes.
- MOLDED VTR - Variable Thickness Rand (VTR)
- PRECISION TOE PROFILE - For technical face climbing.
- Closure: Lace
- Gender: Male
- Materials: Leather
- Midsole: 1.6mm Full-length
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® XE