Article successfully added.
The Zenist was designed for the competition climber who needs the most feedback from their shoes during precise foot placements and delicate heel & toe hooks. The Vegan synthetic upper built on an aggressively profiled last will ensure your foot is always in a power position and that the shoe will not stretch too much over time. the midsole featured in the Zenist is a rubber midsole that provides just the right amount of rigidity without sacrificing the sensitivity. When the competition is on the line feedback from your shoes can mean the difference between winning and competing.
- Color: Black, white
- Vegan Friendly
- Downturned asymmetric profile
- Synthetic (Synthratex VX) upper
- MX-R : 1.0mm half length rubber midsole
- 4.2mm TRAX ® SAS outsole
- VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Sizes: 5 - 13.5 US men’s (including half sizes)
- Sizes: 6.5 - 15 US women’s (including half sizes)