- Resident Evil V10 (First above the knee amputee to climb the grade)
- Three Time National Paraclimbing Champion - Male Leg Amputee Division
- 2014 IFSC World Paraclimbing Championships - Silver Medalist
- 2Silverman 5.13b (First american above the knee amputee to climb the grade)
- Developed and executed programming helping thousands of people with disabilities learn how to climb working with USA Climbing, Catalyst Sports, Paradox Sports, and other non-profit organizations
Ronnie had his left leg amputated above the knee at age 17. He started climbing at age 19, and fell in love with the sport. Ronnie started bouldering while living in Florida, and traveled extensively to pursue his passion through the United States. His love for climbing led to him to establish various programs across the country so that people with disabilities could try climbing for the first time, or participate more extensively in climbing. He was a founding member of the USA paraclimbing program, and of Adaptive Climbing Group, a non-profit organization that does adaptive climbing programming in New York City, Boston, Chicago, and beyond. He was one of the first paraclimbing athletes to represent the USA in international competition, and to participate in able-bodied Bouldering nationals.
Today Ronnie continues to live his passion for the sport where he primarily sport and trad climbs. He balances his climbing lifestyle and pursuits in Chattanooga, TN with a full time job, where he makes high end prosthetics for amputees who are looking to be more active. He would like to trad climb 5.12, and sport climb 5.13+ while continuing to give back to the community through his involvement with the Adaptive Climber's Festival, and other projects.